|JTM Rib Patties||24 each|
|Romaine Lettuce Leaves||24 each|
|Sub Rolls||24 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 24
1.Heat JTM Rib Patties on a sheet pan at 350*F for 8 to 10 min. (145*F or higher HACCP) and hold hot.
2. Arrange sub buns on sheet pan and place in an 350*F oven for 3 to 4 minutes to warm
3. Remove bread pan from oven and portion 1 sauced rib patty on a sub roll/hoagie roll.
4. Top rib patty with romaine leaves
5. Serve immediately
Beef: (5691) Rib patty (1.0 to 2.80 oz.) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
Pork: (5690) Rib patty (1.0 to 2.80 oz.) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
1 Rib Sandwich = 2.0 oz. M/MA + 2.5 oz. Grain Equivalent, and 1/8 cup Dark Green vegetable
- Add ranch dressing (24 oz. in total)
- Add buffalo wing sauce (24 oz. in total)
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.