|Hot Water||48 oz.|
|JTM Cheese Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Ground Beef Crumbles||2.5 lbs.|
|Turkey Bacon (Cooked and Diced)||10 oz.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||28 oz.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Pasta (110501)||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 20 min. Yields: 34
1. Preheat convection oven to 325*F.
2. Lighty spray bottom and sides of SS hotel pan with oil.
3. Cut open bag of JTM Cheese Sauce and place in the center of pan.
4. Add hot water to pan and blend ingredients using wire whip.
5. Add dry pasta to mixture and blend using a rubber spatula.
6. Cover pan with foil and transfer to preheated oven.
7. Bake at 325*F for 1/2 hour. (NOTE: For best results, remove pan from oven at 30 minutes and stir with rubber spatula.)
8. Add JTM Cooked Ground Beef/Beef Crumbles, bacon bits, & diced tomatoes, then blend well
9. Replace foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and stir with rubber spatula until fully blended before service.
- Yields 34 servings in total
- 7.0 oz. serving by weight
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.