|Diced Green Bell Pepper||1.6 lbs|
|IQF Diced Mushrooms||3.25 lbs.|
|JTM Cheese Sauce||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Seasoned Beef Steak||10 lbs.|
|Onion (Diced)||1.5 lbs|
|WGR Hoagie Rolls - 6"||76 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 76
1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef Steak with diced onions, mushrooms, and peppers in oven on sheet pan for 8 to 10 minutes at 350*F.
2. Heat JTM Cheese Sauce in steamer or water bath to 145*F for 15 seconds and hold hot at 145*F or higher and mix with 2.0 lbs. of water.
3. Blend seasoned beef, diced onions, diced peppers, mushrooms, and cheese sauce.
4. On a steamed hoagie, roll portion 4.50 oz. of the cheese-steak mixture.
- 4.50 oz. by weight or 5/8 cup by volume provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.