|Diced Carrots||1.0 lbs.|
|Diced Red and Orange Bell Peppers||1.0 lbs.|
|JTM Seasoned Beef Steak||10 lbs.|
|Onion (Diced)||1.0 lbs.|
|WGR Hoagie Rolls||55 each|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 55
1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef Steak with diced onions, peppers, and carrots in oven on sheet pan for 8-10 minutes at 350*F.
2. Add 8.0 oz. of beef base to 10 quarts of boiling water and add beef broth spices.
- Beef broth spices:
--1 cup Italian seasoning
--1/8 cup cayanne pepper
--3/8 cup paprika
--4 tbsp. pepper flakes
--1.5 cups garlic powder
--6 tbsp. black pepper
3. Blend beef, onions, peppers, and carrots with 1.0 quart of simmered auJus mix.
4. Portion 4.37 oz. by weight or 5/8 cup by volume of the Italian beef mixture on a WGR roll.
5. Serve each Italian beef sandwich with 4.0 oz. of the low sodium auJus for dipping.
- 4.37 oz. by weight or 5/8 cup by volume provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 2.5 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.