|JTM Seasoned Beef Steak||10 lbs.|
|WGR Hoagie Rolls - 6"||55 each|
Prep Time: 25 min. Yields: 76
1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef Steak in oven on sheet pan for 8-10 minutes at 350*F.
2. Add 8.0 oz. of beef base to 10 quarts of boiling water and add beef base spices and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Beef broth spices:
--2 cups garlic powder
--6 tbsp. black pepper
--1 cup worstershire sauce
3. Blend beef with one quart of simmered anJus mix.
4. Portion 3.50 oz. by weight or a #18 scoop or 1/2 cup by volume.
5. Serve each french dip beef sandwich with 4.0 oz. of the low sodium auJus for dipping.
- 3.50 oz. by wieght or a #8 scoop or 1/2 cup by volume provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 2.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.