|Doritos (Cool Ranch)||20 oz.|
|JTM Poco Enchilada Sauce||1.0 lb.|
|JTM Veggie Taco Filling||5.0 lbs.|
|Ranch Dressing||2.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Romain Lettuce||3.0 lbs.|
|Sliced Jalapenos||1.0 lb.|
|USDA Black Beans (100359)||20 oz.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||1.0 lb.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||1.0 lb.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 40
To assemble layered salad (requires 1 full size pan/insert):
1. Start with tortilla chips (crushed) as a base for the salad.
2. Top with greens approx. 1/2 of the salad greens. (1.5 lbs.)
3. Layer approx. 1/2 of the bag of JTM Veggie Taco Filling over the greens. (2.5 lbs.)
4. Top the taco meat with 1/2 of the vegetables (diced tomatoes and black beans.)
5. Spread 16 oz. of salad dressing and 8.0 oz. of enchilada sauce over the top.
6. Sprinkle 8.0 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese over the top of ingredients listed above.
6. Repeat steps 1-6
7. Finish with diced Jalapenos as garnish.
-6.60 oz. serving by weight or 1 cup by volume
-Yields 40 servings in total
-Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 3/8 cup Dark Green vegetable + 1/8 cup Other vegetable + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.