|Hot Water||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Cheese Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Diced Ham (1/2'') (100188)||1.50 lbs.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||2.5 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||6.0 oz.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Macaroni (110501)||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 20 min. Yields: 39
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 300°F.
2. Lighty spray bottom and sides of SS hotel pan with oil.
To assemble casserole:
1. Pour contents of JTM Cheese Sauce and place in the center of pan.
2. Add hot water to pan and blend ingredients using wire whip.
3. Add dry pasta to mixture and blend using a rubber spatula.
4. Cover pan with foil and transfer to preheated oven.
5. Bake at 325°F for 1/2 hour.
*NOTE: For best results, remove pan from oven at 30 minutes and stir with rubber spatula.
6. Add diced ham & diced tomatoes and blend well, then top with shredded cheddar cheese.
7. Replace foil and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Using oven mitts remove from oven and stir with rubber spatula until fully blended before service. Cut 3 x 13.
- Yields 39 servings in total
- 5.90 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.