|JTM Seasoned Beef Steak||12 oz.|
|Rich's® 6''x6'' WG Flatbread||8 each|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||0.25 oz.|
|Shredded Low Fat Mozarella Cheese||0.25 oz.|
|Sliced Onion||1/8 C|
|Sliced Red & Green Bell Peppers||1/2 C|
Prep Time: 20 min. Yields: 8
1) Flatbread product is delivered frozen. Store product at 0*F to -10*F.
2) Remove bagged flatbreads and place at room temperature to thaw for up to 5 days.
3) Thaw & heat the JTM Seasoned Beef Steak according to instructions on packaging and hold at 140*F until ready to assemble sandwich.
4) To assemble the sandwich, combine:
1.5 oz. JTM Red. Sodium Seasoned Beef Steak
0.25 oz. shreded low fat mozzarella cheese
0.25 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sliced red & green peppers
1/8 cup sliced onion
5) Place thawewd 6''x 6'' WG flatbread on a lined sheet pan.
6) Place the 1.5 oz. of JTM Red. Sodium Seasoned Beef Steak down the center of each flatbread and top with the combination of 0.25 oz. mozzarella & 0.25 oz. of cheddar cheese.
7) Heat the topped flatbread in the oven set at 350*F until cheese is melted and flatbread is just warmed for 4-5 minutes.
8) Place the hot sandwich in a serving boat
9) Top the heated sandwich with 1/2 cup lightly sautéed sliced peppers & onions.
10) Sandwich may be wrapped in foil and held in a warmer for serving or a la carte sales.
Each philly cheesesteak flatbread provides: 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent, 2.0 oz. M/MA, & 1/2 cup Other vegetables
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.