|8'' WGR Tortillas||23 each|
|Diced Onions||5.75 oz.|
|Diced Tomatoes||11.5 oz.|
|JTM Breaded Pork Chop Patties (#5694)||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sriracha Sauce (#5707)||23 oz.|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||5.75 oz.|
|Shredded Romaine Lettuce||23 oz.|
Prep Time: 25 min. Yields: 23
1. Pre-heat oven to 375*F.
2. Lay frozen JTM Breaded Pork Patties on a sheet pan in a single layer. Do not stack or overlap the patties.
3. Heat patties for 13-15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165*F or higher and hold hot until ready for service.
1. Cut each JTM Breaded Pork Patty into 4 strips.
2. Place 1.0 oz. of shredded romaine lettuce in the center of the WGR tortilla.
3. Place breaded pork strips over shredded Romaine lettuce.
4. Top pork strips with a garnish of 1/4 oz. shredded cheese, 1/2 oz. diced tomatoes, and 1/4 oz. diced onions.
5. Drizzle 1.0 oz. of JTM Sriracha Sauce over top of all ingredients (or serve on the side), fold tortilla, and roll tight.
1 serving provides: 2.25 oz. M/MA, 3.0 oz. WGR Equivalent, 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetable, 1/4 cup R/O vegetable, and 1/8 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.