|1/4 oz. Slices Red. Fat American Cheese||100 slices|
|4'' WGR Hamburger Buns||100 each|
|JTM Beef Patties with Mushrooms||100 each|
|Turkey Bacon||200 slices|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 100
1. Preheat convection oven to 350*F.
2. Place frozen JTM Beef Patties with Mushrooms flat on a sheet tray. Do not overlap or stack patties.
3. Place turkey bacon on a sheet tray. Do not overlap or stack bacon.
4. Place beef patties with mushrooms in the preheated convection oven and cook for 7 to 9 minutes.
5. Place turkey bacon in the convection oven and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Using a hot pad remove burger and check for an internal temperature of 160*F or higher.
7. Place a slice of American cheese on each patty and 2 slices of turkey bacon over American cheese.
8. Place bacon cheeseburger on a WG bun, wrap it, and place in a holding cabinet for service.
Recipe yields 100 servings
Each bacon cheeseburger provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.