|Honey Whole Wheat Biscuits (Sliced)||29 each|
|JTM Pork Sausage Gravy||5.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 58 or 29
1. Place JTM Reduced Sodium Pork Sausage Gravy in a steamer and heat for 45 minutes or until internal temperature is 160*F or higher.
2. Place thawed biscuits on a sheet pan and cover with foil. Heat at 250*F for approximately 10 minutes.
*For Elementary Breakfast Serving:
1. Portion #10 scoop (3/8 cup by volume) of sausage gravy over one half of a split biscuit
2. Provides: 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent, 219 mg. Sodium, 6.0 g. Sat. Fat, and 239 calories
*For Middle/High School Breakfast Serving:
1. Portion #10 scoop (3/8 cup by volume) of sausage gravy over top of one whole split biscuit
2. Provides: 3.0 oz. Grain Equivalent, 318 mg. Sodium, 7.0 g. Sat. Fat, and 339 calories
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.