|JTM Shredded Pork BBQ||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||10 oz.|
|USDA Refried Beans (100362)||3.0 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||#10 can|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||8.0 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Romaine Lettuce||1.5 lbs.|
|USDA Whole-Wheat Tortilla (110394)||40 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 40
1. In steamer or kettle of simmering water heat JTM Shredded Pork to 145*F (HACCP for approx. 35-40 min.) and hold at 145*F until ready for service
2. Heat refried beans according to manufacturer's heating instructions and hold hot.
3. Bake whole-wheat tortillas until crisp.
4. Spread a #30 disher of refried beans on top of tortilla.
5. Portion 1 #12 disher (3.53 oz.) of JTM Shredded Pork over beans.
6. Place 1.0 oz. of shredded lettuce over JTM Shredded Pork.
7. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over top of all ingredients.
8. Serve with (1) #12 disher of salsa mixed with diced tomatoes
2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/4 cup Dark Green vegetable + 1/4 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup Legumes + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.