|JTM Alfredo Sauce||20 oz.|
|JTM Seasoned Beef Steak||2.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sriracha Sauce||8.0 oz.|
|Rich'sŪ 6''x6'' WG Flatbread||40 each|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||10 oz.|
|Shredded Low Fat Mozarella Cheese||10 oz.|
|Sliced Onions||5 C|
|Sliced Red & Green Bell Peppers||5 C|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 40
1) Flatbread product is delivered frozen. Store product at 0 to -10*F.
2) Remove bagged flatbreads and place at room temperature to thaw for up to 5 days.
3) Thaw & heat the JTM Seasoned Beef Steak with peppers and onions in oven or griddle according to instructions on packaging and hold at 140*F until ready to assemble sandwich.
To assemble the sandwich, combine:
1.0 oz. JTM Red. Sodium Seasoned Beef Steak
1/8 cup sliced red & green peppers
1/8 cup sliced onion
5) Place thawed 6''x 6'' WG flatbread on a lined sheet pan.
6) Combine the 20 oz. of JTM Alfredo Sauce with 4.0 oz. of JTM Sriracha Sauce and top each flatbread with 1.0 oz. of fiery alfredo and spread evenly over the flatbread
7) Place the JTM Red. Sodium Seasoned Beef Steak mixture down the center of each flatbread
8) Top with a sprinkle of cheeses (0.25 oz. each)
7) Heat the topped flatbread in the oven set at 350*F until cheese is melted and flatbread is just warmed for approximately 4 to 5 minutes.
Note: Sandwich may be wrapped in foil and held in a warmer for serving or a la carte sales.
Each philly cheesesteak flatbread provides: 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent, 2.0 oz. M/MA, & 1/4 cup Other vegetables
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.