|Canola Oil||4.0 oz.|
|JTM Asian Base Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||10 lbs.|
|JTM Sriracha Sauce||8.0 oz.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||24 cups|
|USDA Shredded Carrots (11124)||1.25 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Red Cabbage (11112)||1.25 lbs|
|USDA Sugar Snap Peas (11300)||5.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 90 min. Yields: 48
1. Heat JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a roasting pan with 2 quarts of water, cover and bake in a 350*F oven for 1 hour. Drain excess liquid.
2. Heat JTM Asian Sauce in steamer for 30 minutes (thawed) or 45 minutes (frozen). Once heated, stir 8.0 oz. JTM Sriracha Sauce and blend well.
3. Combine heated dieced pork with JTM Asian Sauce and blend well. Hold hot until ready for service. (140*F or above)
4. Prepare rice according to manufacturer's instructions and reserve until service.
5. Prepare vegetable blend by tossing with canola oil and heating in 350*F oven or griddle for 5-7 min.and reserve for service (140*F or above)
5. Portion 1/2 cup of cooked rice, top with 2/3 cup of pork mixture and erve accompanied with a 1/2 cup vegetable blend.
-Recipe yields 48 servings.
-One serving = 5.16 oz. by weight or 2/3 cup by volume
*One serving provides 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetable + 1/4 cup Other vegetables
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.