|JTM Beef Meatballs w/Mushrooms||10 lbs.|
|JTM Marinara Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sriracha sauce||24 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||42 oz.|
|WGR Hoagie/Sub Rolls||84 each|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 84
1. Heat JTM Beef Meatballs w/Mushrooms to 165*F (HACCP) in 350*F oven for approximately 8 to 10 minutes or in a steamer, covered for approximately 25 minutes. Hold at 145*F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Heat JTM Marinara Sauce (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot.
3. Combine meatballs, marinara sauce, and sriracha sauce, then hold for service
1. Place 3 meatballs and #24 disher of sauce in whole grain rich hoagie roll.
2. Sprinkle 0.5 oz. of shredded mozzarella over meatballs and serve.
Recipe yields 84 servings
*One sandwich provides:
2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O veg.
For WGR equivalents, please check with bun manufacturer.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.