|JTM Beef Taco Filling||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Poco Sauce||32 oz.|
|JTM Queso Blanco||36 oz.|
|JTM Sriracha Sauce||16 oz.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||36 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||20 oz.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||44 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 44
Yield - 2/ 2" pans
1. Heat JTM Beef Taco Filling, JTM Poco Sauce, and JTM Queso Blanco to an internal temperature of 145*F or higher (HACCP) and hold hot.
2. Portion 34 oz. (4.25 cups) of poco sauce mixed with diced tomatoes in each hotel pan to coat bottom.
3. Portion 1.58 oz. (#20 scoop) of beef taco in the center of 8'' tortillas.
4. Roll tortillas leaving ends open.
5. Portion 22 enchiladas in each hotel pan. (2x11)
6. Ladle 18 oz. of queso blanco over each pan of enchiladas evenly, then drizzle with 4 oz of sriracha sauce for each pan.
7. Sprinkle 10 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese over each pan.
8. Bake in a 350*F oven until cheese is melted.
Recipe yields 44 servings (one enchilada equals 6.14 oz. by weight per serving.)
*One serving provides 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.