|Breaded Cheese Curds||2.5 lbs.|
|Brown Gravy||2.5 lbs.|
|French Fries||5 lbs.|
|Green Onions||10 oz.|
|Shredded Beef Barbacoa||5 lbs.|
|Whole Eggs||20 ea.|
Prep Time: 15 min. Yields: 20
1. Heat shredded beef barbacoa and brown gravy in a steamer or water bath for 30-45 min or until product reaches 145°F or Higher for 15 seconds (HACCP Control Point) and hold hot until ready for assembly.
2. Heat french fries in deep fryer (@ 350F) and cook until golden brown, hold hot until ready to serve.
3. Prepare cheese curds in fryer (@ 350F) and cook until golden brown. Hold hot until service.
Recipe Preparation method:
1. Portion 4 oz. of french fries on a platter.
2. Portion 4 oz. of beef barbacoa over fries.
3. Top the beef barbacoa with 2 oz. of fried cheese curds.
4. Finish with 2 oz. of brown gravy and one poached egg. Garnish with scallions.
*Additional garnish suggestions:
bacon bits, and/or sour cream
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.