|Bacon Slices||2 each|
|Balsamic Vinegar||2 T|
|Cracked Black Pepper||1 T|
|Extra-Virgin Olive Oil||1 T|
|Granulated Sugar||1 T|
|JTM Beer Cheese Dip||2.0 oz|
|JTM Brewhouse Burger||1 each|
|JTM Pretzel Bun||1 each|
|Onion (Sliced)||1 T|
|Pickle Slices||1 T|
Prep Time: 15 min. Yields: 1
1. Heat JTM Beer Cheese in steamer or water bath (25-30 min.) to 145*F and hold hot (140*F or higher (HACCP).
2. Prepare carmelized onions - 2 cups onions (sliced), 1 tbsp. of extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tbsp. of balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp. of granulated sugar, and 2 tbsp. of water. Sear onions and add remaining ingredients and simmer for 25-30 min. or until onions are glazed and tender.
3.Peppered Bacon - Coat thick slices of bacon in cracked black pepper. Pan fry until crisp and golden brown.
Per order assembly:
1. Heat JTM Brewhouse Burger on a pre-heated 350°F griddle for 7-8 minutes and hold hot.
2. Lightly butter and toast heel & crown of bun on the griddle.
3. Arrange 4-5 pickle slices on heel of bun.
4. Place JTM Brewhouse Burger on top of pickles on bottom of roll.
4. Smother burger with 2.0 oz. of beer cheese dip.
5. Top with 2 slices of peppered bacon.
6. Finish with 1 tbsp. of carmelized onions and serve immediately.