|Butter melted||4 oz|
|Buttered Panko Bread Crumbs||2 oz|
|JTM Spinach Artichoke Dip||3 oz|
|Parsley (fresh chopped)||1 T|
|Portabello Mushrooms||5 each|
|Shredded Parmesan Cheese||2 oz|
Prep Time: 15 min. Yields: 12
1. Thaw JTM Spinach Artichoke Dip under refrigeration.
2. Prep mushroom caps by brushing clean and removing stems with a paring knife.
3. In a mixing bowl combine panko bread crumbs and shredded parmesan cheese.
1. Fill 5 prepped mushroom caps with 1 tbsp. each of spinach artichoke dip.
3. Arrange face up on parchment-lined baking sheet or ovenable casserole dish.
3. Top mushrooms with 1 tbsp. each of bread crumb mixture.
3. Bake in a 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes or until spinach artichoke mixture is heated thoroughly and turns to a golden brown.
4. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.