|California Veggie Blend||2.0 lbs.|
|JTM Alfredo Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|WGR Rotini Pasta||2.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 21
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 300*F
2. Fill a 4’’ deep hotel pan with 2’’ of water and place two bags of unopened JTM Alfredo Sauce in the hotel pan and cover with foil.
3. Place hotel pan in pre-heated oven and heat for 40 – 45 minutes.
4. Carefully remove bags from oven.
5. Place 2.0 lbs. of pre-cooked rotini pasta in a 2’’ deep hotel pan.
6. Combine water, California Vegetable Blend, and heated JTM Alfredo Sauce with precooked rotini pasta.
7. Cover with foil and place in the pre-heated 325*F oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
8. Remove and serve.
6.7 oz (by weight) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.