|JTM Beef Meatballs w/Mushrooms||5 lbs|
|JTM Marinara Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
|USDA WGR Cooked Spaghetti Noodles||7 lbs|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 28
1. Place unopened bag of JTM Marinara Sauce in a full-size perforated pan
2. Heat approximately 30 minutes or until JTM Marinara Sauce reaches serving temp. of 145°F (HACCP Critical Control Point - 145°F for 15 seconds)
3. Once the product has reached this internal temperature, hold hot (HACCP Critical Control Point of 145°F or higher) until ready to use
4. Open the bag carefully to avoid being burned
5. Place frozen meatballs on a sheet pan with parchment paper and pre-heat convection oven to 350°F.
6. Cook in a convection oven for approximately 10 - 12 minutes at 350°F.
7. Check for an internal temp. of 145°F (HACCP Critical Control Point - 145°F for 15 seconds)
8. Cook spaghetti noodles according to mfr instructions.
1. Re-heat and portion 1/2 cup cooked pasta on serving bowl/plate
2. Combine beef meatballs w/ mushrooms with marinara sauce.
2. Top pasta with 4 meatballs in marinara sauce
4 meatballs in marinara sauce = 2m/ma + 1/2 cup of cooked spaghetti = 1G/B serving
One servings of spaghetti & meatballs provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent