|6''x 6'' WG Flatbread||8 each|
|JTM Seasoned Beef Steak||18.88 oz.|
|Sliced Onions||1 C|
|Sliced Red & Green Bell Peppers||4 cups|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese||4.0 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 20 min. Yields: 8
1) Remove flatbread from freezer and place on counter for 2 - 4 hrs. to allow flatbread to thaw.
2) Gather all necessary ingredients and place on counter:
a) JTM Seasoned Beef Steak
c) Shredded Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese
d) Sliced Onions and Peppers
3) Portion 1.5 oz. of JTM Seasoned Beef Steak on a sheet tray.
4) Place JTM Seasoned Beef Steak in a pre-heated 350*F oven and cook for 10 - 12 minutes.
5) On a separate sheet tray portion flatbread as to not overlap. Remove JTM Seasoned Beef Steak from oven and portion 2.36 oz. by weight onto each flatbread.
6) Portion 1/2 cup of bell peppers and 1/8 cup of sliced onions on top of JTM Seasoned Beef Steak.
7) Sprinkle 0.5 oz. of shredded mozzarella cheese and 0.5 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese onto each flatbread.
8) Place back in oven and melt cheese for 3 - 4 minutes.
9) Portion flatbread sandwhich on a serving tray.
Each philly cheesesteak flatbread provides: 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent, 2.0 oz. M/MA, & 1/2 cup Other vegetables
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.