|6''x 6'' WG Flatbread||8 each|
|Bean Sprouts||3/4 C|
|Cilantro Leaves||1/4 C|
|Dark Green Lettuce Mix||4 cups|
|JTM Red. Sodium Seasoned Beef Steak||22.88 oz.|
|Kosher Salt||1 tsp.|
|Rice Wine Vinegar||1/4 C|
|Shredded Carrots||1/2 C|
|Thinly Sliced Cucumbers||1 C|
Prep Time: 20 min. Yields: 8
1) Remove flatbread from freezer and place on counter for 2 to 4 hrs. to allow flatbread to thaw.
2) Gather all necessary ingredients and place on the counter:
a) JTM Seasoned Beef Steak
3) Prepare the Asian slaw that will top the flatbread by gathering the following ingredients:
a) 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
b) 1 cup of thinly sliced cucumbers
c) 3/4 cup bean sprouts
d) 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
e) 1/2 cup shredded carrots
f) 4 cups of dark green lettuce mix
4) Portion JTM Seasoned Beef Steak on a sheet tray and place in a preheated 350*F oven to cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
5) On a separate sheet tray portion flatbread without overlapping each other.
6) Remove JTM Seasoned Beef Steak from oven and portion 2.86 oz. by weight onto each flatbread
7) Place back in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes to heat flatbread
8) Place 1.5 oz. of the Asian slaw over top of the JTM Seasoned Beef Steak
Each sandwich provides: 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent, 2.5 oz. M/MA, 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetable, and 1/8 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.