|Black Pepper||2 T|
|Boneless Chicken Breast (4 oz)||24 each|
|Cayenne Pepper||2 T|
|Eggs (beaten)||8 oz|
|Granulated Garlic||2 T|
|JTM Craft Beer Cheese||3 lbs|
|JTM Honey Butter Bun||24 each|
|Olive Oil||4 oz.|
|Sweet Onions (sliced thin)||24 oz|
|Tri-Colored Bell Peppers (sliced)||24 oz.|
Prep Time: 30 min. Yields: 24
1. Grill chicken breast and reserve (hold hot (140*F) until ready to assemble sandwiches.
2. Heat JTM Beer Cheese in a steamer or water bath (30-45min) until product reaches 140*F and hold until ready for service.
3. Grill or roast red peppers until tender and lightly carmelized and tender.
4. Dip onions in egg batter and dredge in seasoned flour mixture, then fry until golden brown and crispy.
To Assemble Sandwich:
1. Griddle bun to golden brown on flat top griddle.
2. Place chicken breast on heel of roll.
3. Smother chicken breast with 2oz. of beer cheese.
4. Top with roasted bell peppers.
5. Finish with a stack of fried onion strings
6. Lay top of bun stacked beside the burger and serve.