|JTM Sous Vide Cooked Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|Lime Juice||2 oz.|
|Minced or Diced Garlic||1 T|
|Onion Yellow (Sliced)||1/4 C|
|Orange Juice||4 oz.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 23
For best results, thaw product in cooler (<40°F) for 48 -72 hrs.
From thawed state (Oven method)
1. Remove contents of bag (meat and juices) and place in a SS pan insert. Using gloved hands, shred pork.
2. Combine garlic, orange juice, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper and sliced onions. cover and place in a 350°F oven for approximately 30-45 minutes (to an internal temp of 165°F for 15 seconds – HACCP Critical Control Point)
3. Remove from oven.
4. Finish by adding lime juice to shredded pork and place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
*Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
3.45 oz. (by weight) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
1) Serve as part of a taco, a burrito, and/or as part of a quesadilla.
2) Serve over rice for a pork carnitas rice bowl.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.