|JTM Sous Vide Cooked Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|Lime Juice||2 oz.|
|Minced or Diced Garlic||1 T|
|Onion Yellow (Sliced)||1/4 C|
|Orange Juice||4 oz.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 23
For best results, thaw product in cooler (<40°F) for 48 -72 hrs. however, product can still be heated from a frozen state.
From thawed state (Oven method)
1. Remove contents of bag (meat and juices) and place in a SS pan insert.
2. Combine garlic, orange juice, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper and sliced onions. cover and place in a 350°F oven for approximately 30-45 minutes (to an internal temp of 165°F for 15 seconds – HACCP Critical Control Point)
3. Remove from oven and shred pork with tongs.
4. Finish by adding lime juice to shredded pork and place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
*Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
From frozen state: (Steam/Oven Method)
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 40 minutes or until product reaches 165°F or higher).
2. Remove heated Sous Vide Pork from its bag and place in a SS pan insert.
3. Combine with garlic, orange juice, cumin, oregano, salt, pepper and sliced onions and blend with Sous Vide pork and place in a pre-heated 350°F oven uncovered and cook for 20-30 minutes or until product reaches 165°F.
4. Remove from oven and shred pork with tongs.
5. Finish by adding lime juice to shredded pork place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
5. *Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
3.45 oz. (by weight) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
1) Serve as part of a taco, a burrito, and/or as part of a quesadilla.
2) Serve over rice for a pork carnitas rice bowl.
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.