|JTM Sriracha Sauce||18 oz.|
|JTM WG Mac & Cheese||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Chicken Fajita Strips (100117)||15 oz.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 23
5768 Mac & Cheese Heating Instructions:
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of mac and cheese in a steamer, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until product reaches serving temperature.
2. Remove from steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot and place unopened bag into holding cabinet for no longer than an hour before service.
3. 10 minutes before service, remove JTM Mac & Cheese from the holding cabinet, carefully cut open bag, and pour into a 2’’ or 4’’ deep hotel pan and place on the serving line.
4. Toss Fajita Chicken with 13 oz. of sriracha sauce before heating
*See Operational Heating Instructions: COOKING TIMES AND OVEN TEMPERATURES MAY VARY, ADJUST ACCORDINGLY
Assembly (1 Serving):
1. Portion 1/2 cup (#8 disher) of JTM 5768 Mac & Cheese into serving dish.
2. Top JTM Mac & Cheese with 1.3 oz. of sriracha chicken.
*Optional: Serve 0.5 oz. blue cheese crumbles, 0.25 oz. of diced celery, and 1.0 oz. of sriracha ranch dressing
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 0.5 oz. WGR Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.