|Broccoli Florets||1.75 lbs.|
|Cooked Brown Rice||11.5 cups|
|JTM General Tso's Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 23
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork and JTM General Tso's Sauce in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork and JTM General Tso's from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of sous vide diced prok and carefully place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Add 2.5 lbs. of JTM General Tso's Sauce and mix.
5. Place general tso pork in a hot holding cabinet at 135*F or higher until needed on the serving line.
6. Portion 1/2 cup of WGR brown rice into a bowl.
7. Portion 2/3 cup of the general tso pork/#6 scoop or disher over the rice.
8. Portion 1/2 cup of broccoli florets over the general tso pork.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA and 2.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.