|Broccoli Florets||2.0 lbs.|
|Cooked Brown Rice||13.5 cups|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Turkey||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet Chili Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 27
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Turkey in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove bags of 165*F or more JTM Sous Vide Diced Turkey from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of sous vide diced turkey and carefully place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Add 2.5 lbs./5 cups of JTM Sweet Chili Sauce and mix.
5. Place the sweet chili diced turkey in a hot holding cabinet at 135*F or more until needed on the serving line.
6. Portion a 1/2 cup of WGR brown rice into a bowl.
7. Portion 2/3 cup/#6 scoop of the sweet chili diced turkey over the rice.
8. Portion 1/2 cup of broccoli florets over top of the sweet chili diced turkey.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetables
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.