|JTM Cooked Diced Turkey||30 lbs.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 152
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of JTM Sous Vide Diced Turkey in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until product reaches serving temperature of 165*F
2. Remove bags from steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot and hot until needed
3. Drain au jus from turkey (about 2 cups or 12 cups per case) and reserve for the gravy recipe.
4. Use your favorite dry gravy mix and follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer. Substitute with 12 cups of JTM Sous Vide Turkey Au Jus and hold hot
5. Once the gravy is made, add diced turkey to the gravy and place in a hot holding cabinet until service.
6. Portion 4.2 oz. of turkey (by weight) of turkey and gravy on a plate
7. Serve with your favorite starch and/or vegetable
4.0 oz (by weight) of turkey in gravy = 2.0 oz. M/MA
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.