|6" Whole Grain Rich Sub Rolls||27 each|
|Grilled Onion and Pepper Blend||27 oz.|
|JTM Seasoned Beef Steak||5.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Mozzarella Cheese||18 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 27
1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef Steak (HACCP control point 140*F or higher) and hold hot.
2. Optional: Steam rolls
3. Place 2.19 oz. (by weight) of JTM Philly Beef inside of hoagie rolls.
4. Sprinkle 0.5 oz. of shredded mozzarella over philly beef wrap and serve.
5. Place fresh or frozen onion and pepper blend on a full size sheet tray.
6. Spray blend with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Place sheet tray in a preheated 350*F oven and bake for 8-10 minutes.
7. Remove and serve as an optional garnish.
-2.19 oz. (by weight) of JTM Seasoned Beef + 0.5 oz. shredded mozz. = 2.0 oz. M/MA
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.