|Cooked Brown Rice||11 cups|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Teriyaki Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
|Tri-Color Bell Peppers (Strips)||12 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 22
For best results, thaw product in cooler (<40°F) for 48 -72 hrs.
From thawed state (Oven method)
1. Remove contents of bag (meat and juices) and place in a SS pan insert.
2. Cover and place in a 350°F oven for approximately 30-45 minutes (to an internal temp of 165°F for 15 seconds – HACCP Critical Control Point)
3. Toss tri-color bell peppers in olive oil to coat. Spread on a baking sheet place in a 350*F oven and roast until tender and about 6-8 minutes.
4. Cook WGR brown rice (See Operational Heating Instructions) and hold hot until service.
5. Remove beef from oven and add heated Teriyaki Sauce and roasted peppers to Sous Vide Beef.
6. Blend and place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
*Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
Portion a 1/2 cup of WGR brown rice into a bowl.
Portion 3/4 cup of the sweet teriyaki beef pepper steak over the rice in the bowl.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/4 cup Red/Orange vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.