|Black Pepper||1 tbsp.|
|Diced Mushrooms||32 oz.|
|JTM Alfredo Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||5.0 lbs.|
|WG Egg Noodles||17 cups|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 34
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef and JTM Alfredo Sauce in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef and JTM Alfredo Sauce from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Add 40 oz. of JTM Alfredo Sauce, 1 tbsp. of black pepper, and 32 oz. of diced mushrooms to the diced beef and combine.
5. Place the beef stroganoff in a hot holding cabinet at 165*F or higher until needed on the serving line.
6. Portion 2/3 cup/#6 scoop or disher over a 1/2 cup of WGR egg noodles into a bowl.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/2 cup Other vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.