|6'' Flour Tortillas||48 each|
|Black Pepper||1 tsp.|
|Green Bell Pepper||1 each|
|JTM Salsa Verde||3.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef||5.0 lbs.|
|Minced Garlic||1 tbsp.|
|Onion Diced, Large||1 each|
|Tomato Sauce||8.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 24
1. Place frozen, unopened bag of JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reacher 165*F or more.
2. Remove bags of 165*F or more JTM Sous Vide Diced Beef from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of sous vide diced beef carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Add 1 tbsp. of minced garlic, 1 tsp. of black pepper, one large, diced onion, one large diced green bell pepper, 8.0 oz. of tomato sauce, and heat in a preheated oven for 10 minutes at 350*F or until the product reachers 165*F or more to create beef ropa verde.
5. Place beef ropa verde in a hot holding cabinet at 135*F or more until needed on the serving line.
6. Portion 2.0 oz. of beef ropa verde with a 1/4 cup/2.0 oz. ladle/#16 scoop or disher over a 6.5'' WGR flour tortilla.
7. Top with 1.0 oz. of JTM Salsa Verde
8. Serving is 2 street tacos
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA and 2.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.