|8'' WGR Flour Tortillas||23 each|
|JTM Sous Vide Cooked Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|Lime Juice||2.5 oz.|
|Minced or Diced Garlic||1.5 oz.|
|Orange Juice||2.0 oz.|
|Taco Seasoning||4.0 oz.|
Prep Time: 35 min. Yields: 23
1. Place frozen, unopened JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork in a steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot with boiling water and heat for approximately 45 minutes or until the product reaches 165*F or more.
2. Remove the bags of JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork from the steamer, kettle, tilt skillet, or stock pot.
3. Open the bags of sous vide diced pork carefully and place in a 2'' deep full size hotel pan.
4. Combine 3.0 oz. of minced garlic, 5.0 oz. of reduced sodium taco seasoning, 2.5 oz. of lime juice, and 2.0 oz. of orange juice with diced pork; cover full pan with a lid and place and in preheated 350*F oven for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from oven & shred with a fork or kitchen tongs.
6. Place pork carnitas in a hot holding cabinet at 165*F or more until needed on the serving line.
6. Portion 4.0 oz. of the pork carnitas with a 1/2 cup/4.0 oz. ladle/#8 scoop or disher over a 8'' WGR flour tortillas.
One serving provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA and 2.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Serving suggestion: Can also serve 2 - 1/4 cup/2.0 oz. ladle over 2 - 6.25'' WGR flour tortillas = 2.0 oz. M/MA and 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent.
3.45 oz. (by weight) = 2.0 oz. M/MA
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.