|Broccoli Slaw (fresh Vegetable blend)||1.5 lbs.|
|Chicken or Vegetable Broth||4.5 lbs.|
|JTM Sous Vide Diced Pork||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet Chili Sauce||2.5 lbs.|
|WG Spaghetti or Yakisoba Noodle||5.75 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 23
For best results, thaw product in cooler (<40°F) for 48 -72 hrs.
From thawed state (Oven method)
1. Remove contents of bag (meat and juices) and place in a SS pan insert.
2. Cover and place in a 350°F oven for approximately 30-45 minutes (to an internal temp of 165°F for 15 seconds – HACCP Critical Control Point). Heat Sweet Chili Sauce.
3. Heat chicken or vegetable broth to 135*F or higher and hold in a holding cabinet until service.
4. Heat whole grain spaghetti noodle until al dente or heat whole grain yakisoba noodle (See Operational Heating Instructions) and hold hot until service.
5. Remove from oven and add heated Sweet Chili sauce to pork and place in a holding cabinet covered until service. (Hold at 145°F or higher – HACCP Critical Control Point)
*Note - Cooking times may vary with equipment
1. Ladle 3.0 oz. of heated broth into a bowl.
2. Portion 1/2 cup of WG spaghetti or 1/2 cup of WG Yakisoba noodle in bowl with broth.
3. Portion 1.0 oz. of broccoli slaw over WG noodles
4. Portion 5.18 oz. (by weight) of Sous Vide Pork w/ Sweet Chili Sauce over broccoli slaw.
5.18 oz. (by weight) of pork mixture = 2.0 oz. M/MA and 1/2 cup WG spaghetti or Yakisoba Noodle = 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Garnish with fresh chopped Scallions and Cilantro
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.