|Bacon (cooked and diced)||2.5 lbs.|
|Bleu Cheese (crumbles)||2.5 lbs.|
|Buffalo Chicken Dip||5 lb.|
|Fresh Scallions (sliced)||4 bun.|
|Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)||1.25 oz.|
|Pizza Dough||6.25 lbs.|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 20
Pre-prepartion (pizza dough):
1. Thaw pizza dough balls overnight (covered with wrap).
2. Portion dough into 1/2 - 3/4 oz. balls and set aside covered at room temperature (until ready to prepare finished dish).
3. Deep fry pizza dough for 4-6 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Pre heat convection oven at 375F.
2. Pre heat deep fryer at 350F.
3. Heat buffalo chicken dip in a steamer or water bath for 30- 45 minutes or until product reaches an internal temp. of 145°F for 15 seconds (HACCP Critical Control Point) and hold hot until ready to serve.
Recipe Preparation Method:
1. In an oven proof dish, place 5 oz of cooked pizza dough balls then top off with 4 oz. buffalo chicken dip.
2. Top with 2 oz. cooked bacon, 2 oz. bleu cheese crumbles and 1 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese.
3. Bake in convection oven for 4-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4. Remove from oven and garnish with 2 Tbsp. of scallions then serve immediately.