|16-20 ct. Shrimp peeled and devined||1 lbs|
|Beer Cheese Dip||5 lbs|
|Celery Chopped||1 C|
|Chicken Breast Boneless Skinless||2 lbs|
|Chicken Stock||3 C|
|Creole or Seafood Seasoning||3-4 oz|
|Green Bell Pepper Chopped||1 C|
|Smoked Sausage||1.5 lbs|
|White Rice (Cooked)||6 lbs|
|Yellow Onions Chopped||2 C|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 26
1. Heat JTM Beer Cheese Dip in steamer or water bath for 30 mins. or until product reaches 140*F for 15 seconds. (HACCP) Hold hot @ 140F until ready to use.
2. Cook rice (See operational Heating Instructions) and hold hot.
3. Season boneless skinless chicken breast and shrimp with creole or seafood seasoning.
4. Grill Chicken Breast, smoked sausage and shrimp. Remove, let rest and large dice chicken breast and smoke sausage.
1. In a large stockpot saute onions, celery and green bell peppers until slighty caramelized and tender.
2. Add Chicken Stock and Beer Cheese and simmer on medium low for 15 minutes.
3. Add diced chicken breast, diced smoked sausage and shrimp to the beer cheese gumbo mixture.
Simmer for an additional 5 minutes and serve.
Serve 4 oz of white rice and 8 oz of beer cheese gumbo
Garnish with green onions and creole or seafood seasoning