|JTM Alfredo Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||9.0 oz.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Pasta (110501)||23 oz.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 26
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 300*F
2. Lighlty spray bottom and sides of SS hotel pan with oil.
To assemble casserole:
1. Cut open bag of JTM Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce and place in the center of pan.
2. Add hot water to pan and blend ingredients using a wire whip.
3. Add dry pasta to mixture and blend using rubber spatula.
4. Cover pan with lid or foil and transfer to preheated oven.
5. Bake at 300*F for 1 hour.
*NOTE: For best results, remove pan from oven at 30 minutes and stir with rubber spatula.
Add vegetable garnish and replace foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Yields 26 servings in total
- 5.69 oz. by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.