|Hot Water (4.0 cups)||36 fl oz.|
|JTM Reduced Fat Cheese Sauce||80 oz.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||9.0 oz.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Pasta (110501)||23 oz.|
Prep Time: 60 min. Yields: 26
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 300°F.
2. Lightly spray bottom and sides of SS hotel pan with oil.
3. Cut open bag of JTM Cheese Sauce (thawed) and place in center of pan.
4. Add hot water to pan and blend ingredients using a wire whisk.
5. Add dry pasta to mixture and blend using a rubber spatula.
6. Cover pan with foil and transfer to preheated oven.
7. Bake at 300°F for 1 hour.
*NOTE: For best results, remove pan from oven at 30 minutes and stir with rubber spatula.
Replace foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Yields 26 servings in total
- 5.69 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.