|Bacon, Cooked, Chopped||3 oz|
|Parmesan Cheese, Shredded||2 oz|
|Spinach Artichoke Dip||8 oz|
|Tomatoes, Diced, Garnish||1 oz|
Prep Time: 20 min. Yields: 4
1. Thaw JTM Spinach Artichoke Dip under refrigeration for 24 - 36 hrs. prior to using.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine Spinach Artichoke Dip with cooked chopped bacon.
4. Once blended, transfer ingredients to a greased 1-qt. baking dish.
5. Top with shredded parmesan cheese and bake in the pre-heated oven for 10 -12 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Serve with preferred chips.
1 oz. of diced tomatoes