|Crushed Cheetos "Spicy"||50 oz.|
|JTM Beef Sloppy Joe||20 lbs.|
|Sweet Relish||50 oz.|
|USDA Recipe BBQ Sauce (G-02)||12.5 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||7.0 lbs.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||100 each|
Prep Time: 50 min. Yields: 100
1. Heat JTM Sloppy Joe and JTM Poco Sauce (HACCP Control Point 160*F or higher) and hold hot.
1. Using nonstick cooking spray; spray full size hotel pan.
2. Place 1.8 oz. of sloppy joe in the center of each tortilla.
3. Ladle 20 oz. BBQ sauce in the bottom of each pan
4. Roll tortilla leaving ends open and place 20 enchiladas per pan. (2x10)
5. Ladle 20 oz. BBQ sauce over tortillas and top with 2 and 2/3 cups shredded cheddar cheese and crushed cheetoes per pan (10 oz.)
6. Place in an 350°F oven and melt cheese.
7. Garnish with 10 oz. (1 cup) of chopped pickles per pan
20 Enchiladas per pan. (2x10)
One sloppy joe enchilada provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup Other vegetable + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.