|JTM Seasoned Beef Steak||10 lbs.|
|USDA Salsa (100330)||4.5 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||1.0 lb.|
|USDA WGR 8'' Tortillas (110394)||64 each|
Prep Time: 45 min. Yields: 64
1. Portion 2.5 oz. by weight or a #12 scoop of steak on left side of tortilla.
2. Portion 1.25 oz. by weight or a #20 scoop + a #30 scoop of mozzarella cheese over steak.
3. Fold over tortilla end and transfer to a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Heat to 160*F.
5. When finished, hold hot for service.
- Yields 64 servings in total
- One quesadilla per serving
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.5 oz. Grain Equivalent + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.