|Canned Chunk Pineapples||2.0 lbs.|
|JTM Meatballs||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Sweet and Sour Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Carrots||1.0 lb.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||14 cups|
Prep Time: 35 min. Yields: 28
1. Heat JTM Sweet & Sour Sauce and JTM Meatballs (critical control point of 165*F or higher for 15 seconds) and hold hot.
2. Heat rice and hold hot.
3. Blend meatballs, sweet & sour sauce, pineapple chunks, and shredded carrots.
4. Portion over 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Yields 28 servings in total
- 7.43 oz. serving by weight or 1 cup by volume served over 1/2 cup of rice
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1/8 cup fruit + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.