|JTM Teriyaki Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|Shredded Carrots||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Chicken Strips (100117)||10 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||40 cups|
|USDA Steamed Broccoli (110282)||2.75 lbs.|
Prep Time: 35 min. Yields: 80
1. Heat JTM Asian Base Sauce (HACCP Control Point 145°F or Higher) and hold hot.
2. Heat Chicken in oven (325*F for 15 min. and reserve)
3. Steam broccoli for 3-5 min. and reserve
3. Cook rice (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot.
4. In a full size hotel pan, blend asian teriyaki sauce and chicken
5. Portion steamed broccoli and carrots over chicken in sauce
-Yields 80 servings in total
-3.0 oz. serving by weight or 3/8 cup (#10 scoop) by volume of chicken and sauce served over 1/2 cup cooked brown rice and topped with 1/4 cup shredded carrots and broccoli.
-Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetables + 1/4 cup Dark Green vegetables +1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.