|Cottage Cheese||10 oz.|
|JTM Turkey Meat Sauce||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||17 oz.|
|WGR Lasagna Sheets||2.15 lbs.|
Prep Time: 50 min. Yields: 24
1. Heat JTM Turkey Meat Sauce (HACCP Control Point 140°F or Higher) and hold hot.
2. Begin with a 2'' deep full size hotel pan, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Cover the bottom of the pan with a layer of oven ready lasagna noodle.
*NOTE: If oven ready noodles are not avaliable cook lasagna noodle following operational heating instructions.
4. Cover with 2 cups of the turkey meat sauce.
5. Spread 5.4 oz. of cheese mixture over meat sauce. (10 oz. cottage cheese + 17 oz. mozzarella cheese)
6. Repeat to make 4 more layers ending with the remaining meat sauce and cheese.
7. Bake until bubbly and hot, about 45 to 50 min.
8. Remove from the oven, set aside for 10 minutes to firm up before serving, and cut into 4x6.
- 6.23 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
- Yields 24 servings in total
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 2.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.