|JTM Turkey Chili||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Cheddar Cheese (100012)||17 oz.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Pasta (110501)||11 cups|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 21
1. Heat JTM Turkey Chili (HACCP Control Point 140°F or Higher) and hold hot.
2. Heat ebow pasta until al dente.
3. In a full size hotel pan, blend heated chili, pasta, and shredded cheddar cheese.
4. Bake in a 350°F oven until brown.
5. Cut 3x7
- 6.94 oz. serrving by weight or 1 cup by volume
- Yields 21 servings in total
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 3/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.