|JTM Turkey w/ Gravy||5.0 lbs.|
|Parmesan Cheese||1.0 lb.|
|USDA Diced Tomatoes (100329)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Mushrooms (110421)||1.5 lbs.|
|USDA WGR Spaghetti (110506)||4.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 50 min. Yields: 36
1. Heat JTM Turkey with Gravy (HACCP Control Point 140°F or higher) and hold hot.
2. Break spaghetti pasta into 1/3 pieces and cook until al dente.
3. Small dice 2.0 lbs. of tomatoes and 1.5 lbs. drained mushrooms.
4. Spray full size pan with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Combine heated turkey w/ gravy, grated parmesan cheese, sliced mushrooms, diced tomatoes, and cooked spaghetti.
6. Place into 2 - full size 2" hotel pans and bake in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes.
7. Cut 4x9
- Yields 36 servings in total
- 6.0 oz. serving by weight or 3/4 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/8 cup Other vegetable + 1/8 cup R/O vegetable + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.