|JTM Seasoned Beef||5.0 lbs.|
|JTM Teriyaki Sauce||3.0 lbs.|
|USDA Broccoli Florets (110282)||2.0 lbs.|
|USDA Cooked Brown Rice (100499)||14 cups|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 28
1. Heat JTM Seasoned Beef and JTM Teriyaki Sauce (HAACP critical control point - 165°F or higher for 15 seconds) and hold hot.
2. Cook rice (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot
3. Blend seasoned beef, asian base, and broccoli.
4. Portion 6.86 oz. by weight or 7/8 cup by volume of asian beef over 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Yields 28 servings in total
- 6.86 oz. serving by weight or 7/8 cup by volume served over 1/2 cup of cooked rice.
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1/2 cup Dark Green vegetables + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.