|Cooked Rice||9.0 lbs.|
|JTM Queso Blanco||36 oz.|
|JTM Turkey Carnitas||5.0 lbs.|
|Sour Cream||36 oz.|
|USDA Salsa||36 oz.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 36
1. Heat JTM Turkey Carnitas and JTM Queso Blanco to an internal temperature of 165°F or higher (HACCP) and hold at 145°F or higher (HACCP) until ready for service.
2. Cook rice (see operational heating instructions) and hold hot.
1. Portion 4.0 oz. (1/2 cup) of cooked rice in a bowl.
2. Portion 2.56 oz. of carnitas over rice.
3. Ladle 1.0 oz. of queso blanco over carnitas.
4. Garnish with 1.0 oz. of salsa and 1 tsp. of sour cream
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.