|Hot Water (3.25 cups)||3.25 lbs.|
|JTM Queso Blanco||5.0 lbs.|
|USDA Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (100021)||8.0 oz.|
|USDA WGR Elbow Pasta (110501) - raw||3.0 lbs.|
Prep Time: 40 min. Yields: 24
1. Pre-heat convection oven to 325°F.
2. Lighlty spray bottom and sides of full size 2" stainless hotel pan with pan spray.
3. Cut open thawed bag of JTM queso blanco cheese sauce and place in the center of pan.
4. Add hot water to pan and blend ingredients using a wire whisk.
5. Add WGR penne pasta to mixture and blend using rubber spatula.
6. Cover pan with foil and transfer to pre-heated oven.
7. Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and add shredded mozzarella cheese then return to oven for an additional 5-10 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
- Yields 24 servings in total
- 7.33 oz. serving by weight or 1 cup by volume
- Provides: 2.0 oz. M/MA + 1.0 oz. Grain Equivalent
Nutritional information is based on calculations from various databases. The information is believed to be accurate, but does not constitute a guarantee.